CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My prayer, my hope, is that when people meet me...

I fail miserably, mostly when I try to do everything in my own strength. It is when I give it all to God, that His Love shines through, not mine. Only when I humble myself and remember what I am not, can I share with other people what an awesome God He is. "I am crucified with Christ; nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." Galations 2: 20 My prayer, my hope, is that when people meet me, they won't wonder what I do, or who I am. They won't even want to know anything about me, but somehow through my faith and failures in this imperfect life I live, they will want to know The God who helps me through it all. They will only see Him for Who He is. They will see His goodness. His mercy. His love. And they will turn to Him and say, "Nice to meet you." ***Please Note: I did not write the preceeding thought/wish...but when I read it, my spirit felt like I had!! Thank you Melanie, for beating me to it! :) (copied in part from 'This Ain't NY'...to see in full, check out her blog)

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I like this Beck!! do you have a link to Melanie's blog? I cannot believe I missed this post!

:D Deb :D

BumbleBEEs FlyAnyway said...

Yes. sorry...I assumed the "blogs I follow" showed on my blog page. I'm still learning!! :D her link is: --------->
http://this-aint-new-york.blogspot.com/